monstercross

A tough, Easter day post-dinner ride. I hemmed and hawed between the 29er and the Crosscheck Monstercross, deciding on the latter. Fact it, is was a fine ride in Seneca and Cherokee, although it generally kicked my butt. My how I would love to have smaller gearing on the new MonsterCrosscheck! Another project perhaps. I did do a pretty good job keep my line and clearing smaller stuff like roots, but I balked bigger logs and such on the non-suspended CC. I've occasionally thought that the headtube of the CC is a bit ovalized, so better safe than sorry. I should have ridden yesterday, and I can accept that, so today was the first ride of Break/Ride week.

Hope everybody had a nice holiday- even the Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, and such- and that everybody got out for these two spectacular days.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Tex,

The daughter is looking for a good cruiser. Got any suggestions?

Doug
LvilleTex said…
Doug, If you have the $$, Electra is the way to go. They're stylish and better made than the usual. Mostly all the brands have a cruiser in their stables these days. If B'green doesn't have a good shop, let me know and I can get a deal for you here in the 'Ville.

Popular Posts