Euro bikes 2.0

Classic Euro city bike locked in Arles. Love the bars.

Firenze, Italia. I saw many a chaincase.

Flashy city bike in Nimes. Extra flashy, in fact, but I'm sure well-used like so many others.

Obvious artistic statement in Firenze.

Flashy pink roadbike- 'Turbo' brand- in Barcelona. A little googling brought nothing save the possibility of being a mid-80s Centurian.

Run-of-the-mill Bianchi and Decathalon road bikes in Nimes. I bet I saw 15 city bikes for every standard road bike while in Italy, France and Spain.

And, BTW, I rode today-- 27m. It was the first ride over an hour since my epic with Michael in April, probably the most fallow riding period in the last 5 years. Back on the horse.

Comments

David Crowell said…
Good, you're back on the bike. Keep riding!

Popular Posts