Commute #6

This morning was pretty tough, and the afternoon tougher. Dave and I via the RCCS pulled off a great 80-mile mixed-terrain ride yesterday in S.Indiana, so the legs didn't respond too well today. I poked along on Ute, mostly to give the arms and arse a different feel from the Bleriot. This afternoon I was particularly wasted and barely moved on some short climbs, but I didn't walk. Tomorrow I've decided to take a different tack and drive; I'm bushed and it'll give everybody in the house a bit of extra sleep.

I'm going to do the mixed-terrain write up on the RCCS site. I should have it up a couple days, and it'll be worth the look. We found 3 or 4 sections of gravel that I rate as some of best I've ridden. I'm ready to do a Fall ride in the same general area.

Glad I rode today, though. It was better than driving.

Comments

Popular Posts