Commute #16

  • Commuted all 5 days this work week. I know this is mere mincemeat for many an uber-commuter out there, but I'm always proud of not bailing that one difficult, "don't wanna get up" day.
  • thanks to mom for asking me to let her dog out yesterday afternoon. That put me over 20m for the day. I can't seem to do the long-out-west commute home these days. Too busy.
  • Got out today for a short bike trip to meet Dave for libations and snacks. Pleasant. Very.
  • Helped out at 'Z's crosscountry meet this morning. I like being around the CC/running vibe. It's much like the cycling vibe in that it's about self maximization and will. Who can suffer the most? As always, 10m of jogging would do me wonders this week.
  • Plans are afoot for a big weekend in October with maximum Vitamin G. More to come, but prolly not a flyer.
  • Had other topics to discuss, but not feeling it now. Some day.
Peace and 2 wheels

Comments

Apertome said…
Way to go, commuting all 5 days. It can be difficult, especially if you have other options. I deal with that by not having any other options.

"Vitamin G" is pretty funny. Can't wait for that trip!

Popular Posts