For Sale

I've been doing some bike-related planning of late (as Dave knows), and in looking at my mileage for the last 3 years, it's pretty obvious that I need to sell these 3 bikes:

  • Redline Monocog- singlespeed 26" mtbike. It's got some rusty parts especially on brake arms, but it's a stiff alum frame and does its job well. The only time I ride it is when it snows.
  • Redline 9.2.5- singlespeed/fixed gear townie bike, right now with front basket. It's a fun little bike but it's certainly not getting ridden much with 2 other SSs in the stable.
  • Rans Rocket- 'bent. I just don't ride it much.
More to come on these 3, and I prolly need to clean them up some, but it's time to think the herd and the numbers speak for themselves.

If interested, give me a shout.

Comments

Laura said…
Reading your comments about bikes is like reading an article about wine tasting -- I can tell I'm observing a true connoisseur in action, but none of the descriptions mean much to me. The things I know about bikes are pretty limited -- hand or pedal brakes, upright/racing handlebars, how many speeds, how tall. But it is fun to read your descriptions!
Pondero said…
I shouldn't even ask, because I haven't done my prep work with Mrs. Pondero (these things take time in my household), but how about a few details on the monocog when you've nothing else to do.

I've been pondering a SS or fixed off-roader in my head for a while...and I know we ride a similar frame size, but I hope someone else will buy that monocog and save me a lot of trouble.
LvilleTex said…
Chris, will do. We could/can probably come to a very agreeable price if need be. I have to clean it up, so when I do so, I'll get the prospectus together, pics included.
Apertome said…
Cripes. I've been feeling the itch to try a single-speed, and now this. I kinda doubt that I could come up with the money, and I also doubt that one of these would fit. Just for giggles, what size is the 925?

Popular Posts