Still for Sale, but no info...

I haven't gotten around to posting any info on the "for sale" mounts, but I'm going to get around to it.  The Rans 'bent and Redline Monocog are ridable as is. I doubt I would/will change anything before taking pics, listing specs and selling officially.  The 9.2.5. needs a bit of this and that. I'm going to remove the Wald basket and I'm thinking of remounting the original 'stache bars in lieu of the flat bar on there now.

Per previous comments, Pondero, I think the Monocog would fit you to a 'T'. Apertome, as much as I would like to foist it on you, I have a feeling the 9.2.5. would be too small.  I'll make due diligence and provide more info.

And, no, I'm not riding. I did walk 4m last night during L's soccer prac and another 30min this morning, but the family schedule is again crazy and I'm trying to be a parent/husband first and a bike-rider 2nd. I think that's appropriate.

Comments

Pondero said…
No hurry here. I've only made enough progress with Mrs. Pondero to move from being locked out of the house to hysterical laughter. More work to do...
Apertome said…
That's what I guessed. It may be better this way, since I don't have the money anyway, and I have a feeling my wife would respond similarly to Chris's.
bikeolounger said…
What is your price on the RANS? I'm wondering about having one in my stable, as a "guest" bike, or as a spare semi-performance rig for downtown use.
LvilleTex said…
Tom, I haven't even thought through it nor checked ebay and the listserves for relative prices. Maybe thinking around $500 and working from there. Other than tires (old and drying) and pulley-wheels, I bet the bike has fewer than 500m on it, maybe a tad more.

You're welcome to comment on this number. I figured I would clean it up, take pics, do my research and then list it officially.

Popular Posts