Gordon

pinche, que me jode, i hate being FAT.

i was checking out "FatCyclist" @(i've tried 3x to insert his link, but to no avail) He was gifted this sweet Brooklyn jersey- the famous one from Roger DeVlaminck's team in the '70s. it's perhaps the sweetest design ever. in fact, here is another version, this one mine:




(and yes, those are my toes. had to get on top of the bed to get the longitudinal look)

My good wife bought me this Brooklyn jersey several years ago. it's an expensive-as-shit wool replica. GORGEOUS!! well, it will go on my body, but looks like shit. and it's STRONGLY not the good wife's fault, in that she didn't get the wrong size. i'm just too fat for it to look like i'm not a total lardass. Seeing FatCyclist's and mine as well have put me in a mierda mood.

the last few days are the standard story of my life. both Saturday and Sunday were rideable, but somehow it just didn't happen. i'm not blaming anyone. it just didn't happen.

me siento perplejo.

today's temps prove good, so i'll be out this afternoon, but you never know.

y se que me jode. YO me jodo pinche pendejo
.

Self-Loathing is a powerful state of being, not easily overcome.

My i'm in a state this morning, aren't I?

And the spies are watching me, nutty boys! and this time in only underwear??

Comments

Popular Posts