Better Day

Date: Jan 3 W
Mileage: 20 (LHT)
January mileage: 32
Year to date: 32

A better effort today. This a.m. brought the slightly longer flat route across St.Catherine. This afternoon was nice and sunny, so I stretched the legs down Camp, across to Frankfort, did the Seneca Loop and came home via Seneca Gds. There were numerous cyclists in the park, with several of them even waving. My one "resolution" is to always wave to cyclists, even if they don't respond. What can it hurt? I noticed, too, that the computer on the LHT is registering just a tad long. That makes me feel better now to know that my damn-slow speeds actually aren't quite so slow. I have to decide whether to put a computer on the Bleriot. Often I don't need it, but if I'm doing longer rides this summer, guess it would help.

Eventually I'm going to update pics of the the updated LHT and of the Bleriot. Gotta get grades done first though. Hope everyone is recovered from New Years.

Comments

Popular Posts