Bleriot Commute

Date: Jan 23 Tues
Mileage: 16 (Bleriot)
January mileage: 230
Year to date: 230

With calls for cool-but-not-wet weather, I took the Bleriot out this a.m. for a nice commute, and a nice commute it was. My that bike sure is comfy! Nothing really more to say. Having been called "marshmallowy" in other circles, I think they should compare the nimble ride of the Bleriot as compared to the LHT. The headset (Chris King) seems to have just a smidge of play in it on the Bleriot. This doesn't worry me, but could be considered a minor annoyance. I've fought loosening headsets on the CrossCheck for a long time, but always figured it was the agressive 'cross riding. I'll tighten this one up and attribute it to newness.


I stopped and took a couple pics of the Bleriot at the weekend residence. We keep this one for parties and such.


This is the Bleriot next to the blue ceramic pot I bought while in Cyprus. It was a doozy carrying it home.



The previous two statements are complete bullshit; I hope you understand that.

Comments

Popular Posts