Ice

I finally retrieved the pics that I took from L's new digital camera. While in Detroit Rock City they had just enough ice to make nice pics, but not enough to cause problems aside from scrapping the windows. ( I just realized that I would prefer these pics in reverse order, but I'm way too lazy to fix it).

This is my attempt at artsy icy fotografia. I don't think it worked.


We stayed at this place by the name of The Inn at St. Johns. It's a former Catholic seminary that they've turned into a golf and business conference center. Oh, and it has a meditation center too. The grounds are quite spectacular really, with numerous gardens and this red tile look. Sorry the tower is sort of crooked, but I was taking this through the fence in the ice.

Ice.

Berries.

My fav, an icy berry tree. In hindsight, this is a pretty good pic if you ask me, which you aren't.

Comments

Popular Posts