Bike Jog

Date: Feb 25 Sun
Mileage: 7 (Bleriot) + 2 w/L on a neighborhood ride
February mileage: 165
Year to date: 440

I could've gone out for a more substantial ride today, but I instead puttered around in the garage installing Powergrips on the Bleriot. Aside from mounting one backwards (I've alluded several times to the fact that I'm a techie idiot), installation was simple. The correctly-positioned one needed a little tightening, but it's fine. The other is backwards, so who the hell knows? Once the fam got home of church I felt the need to run out for a quickie so as to not completely waste a riding day. Hence, the bike jog, which I enjoyed. I'm going to enjoy my Bleriot very much in prime riding time b/c it's so dang comfy and assured. Loving' it! The dreaded Tennis has begun, but I'm going to work to steal some rides here-n-there. The key will be not to lose Sunday mornings like I did today. Well, not "lost" but truncated.

Comments

Popular Posts