Rub it In

Date: Feb 19 Mon
Mileage: 20.5 (Crosscheck)
February mileage: 121.5
Year to date: 396.6

Yes, I'm rubbing it in. Today's a.m. commute was a typical 22F. I was adequately bundled and quite comfortable. Today's p.m. commute was tropical, only less so than I would've believed. This afternoon's return was around 50F. While this was heavenly compared to our previous Arctic temps, a very stiff wind was coming out of the south. Combined with increasing cloudiness, it made things a bit brisk on occasion. I seem to run a bit cold. Without an ear band or whatnot, the breeze chilled me a bit after working up a good sweat. All this week's temps are forecasted for upper 40s or 50s. I have a feeling the new wool Walz cap is going to get a perfect workout.

This a.m. on Norris I saw a blinkie light up ahead. I picked the pace up and made some progress, but at some point lost it in the Tyler Pk area. Hope I had a fellow traveler. The More the Merrier.

Comments

Popular Posts