UCIWADAPTABBAASO

Do you want to know what I'm tired of? I'm tired of doping stories in cycling. Do you want to know what I'm more tired of? I'm tired of stupid-ass UCI/ProTour/ASO/Vuelta/Giro arguments about who's euro-Wang is longer. I'm tired of the ProTour whining about everything. I'm tired of ASO-leTourdeFrance-whining about everything. I'm tired of the other major tours whining about everything. I'm tired of Dick Pound (apropos there, no?). I'm tired of WADA. It's all bullshit. Let Paris-Nice be what it is, an early season bike race with a nice, historical pedigree. This sure was a lot more fun when Greg, Perico, Bernard and Laurent were climbing hills and winning races. I know there was this kind of shit then too, but not to such effect. Frankly, it's even more annoying than Phloyd, and maybe more detrimental.

Comments

Popular Posts