Que viento me soplo!

Date: Mar 2 Fri
Mileage: 16 (LHT
March mileage: 16
Year to date: 456

First commute in a while. the p.m. "breezes" blew me home at a healthy 16mph+ clip, with the winds blowing between 22mph and 30+mph, steadily. One time I was slowing down for a stop sign and actually felt the wind pushing my back and accelerating me towards the sign. I'm really glad I canceled practice on this sunny afternoon and rode. Then the boys and I played some 21 until L got mad, oh, and then Z later. Oh well. Life is tough medicine. I probably could have gone out on an epic 40-miler, but I'm glad I instead got some boy time in.

The LHT ran smoothly today. I hadn't ridden in a while, so I pumped up the tires to relatively full pressure and that helped the roll. Good ride. I'm going out tomorrow a.m. before basketball to grab some "tennis season" miles. DAMN, piche puta madre! I just looked at last March and I did not ride ONE time in March in 2006; I beat last year's record with just today's ride! That's a good start.

Comments

Popular Posts