Sunday Morning

  • Cafe.
  • Homegrown
  • Heine Bros. "Breaking New Grounds"- the irony is that I am much more partial to Sunergos' sweet bean, but Heine's is quite active in the local area. Sunergos is active in Jesus. A conundrum, no?
  • Monteverde, Costa Rica- perhaps heaven on earth as long as the gringos don't ruin it.
  • Re-figured Powergrips.
  • Jan Heine's Grand Bois tyres.
  • Developing Skillful thoughts (and hence actions).
  • Om Mani Padme Hum- Though I would consider that my Buddhist studies are not centered in the Tibetan tradition, this mantra none-the-less invokes a warm and generous feeling.
  • As someone studying Buddhism, I can't decide whether I'm insulted or whether I should giggle that George Lucas was brazen enough to name one of central characters- and a very badly acted one at that in Natalie Portman- after part of a Tibetan religious prayer. Maybe somebody else should insert part of the Christian "Lord's Prayer" as the title of a shitty Hollywood release. Sexy, though, that Natalie Portman's name means "lotus". I'm just envisioning all those Georgia O'Keeffe vagina flowers.
  • Wilco's "Sky Blue Sky"- I was too sleepy to stay up and listen to the stream last night. Oh well. It'll come in good time.
  • Hmmm, was going to ride, but other things commenced, such as most of this mierda listed above. Well, had a good meditation session so the Buddha stuff isn't shit per se, but...

Comments

Popular Posts