This is it, the pump to replace my 20 year-old Zefal floor pump. I'm quite sad that the Zefal died, b/c I know this one won't last as long. Can't last as long. It's much lighter and feels flimsier. Perhaps it will, but I have my strong doubts. It carries a life-time warranty; how easy will that be to enact? Puh-shaw.

Por otro lado, at least I'll be able to get the GrandBois' at the appropriate pressure and will be able to get enough air in the 2" Serfas. Times change, but this time I fear for the worst.

And I'll get back out there on the road soon enough. I forgot yet again how physically challenging it is to work from 7.00 a.m.-6.00 p.m. Even though the activities vary in the course of the day, it's still draining. Had a good 10-minute meditation this morning. Now that I've been practicing here-n-there, I find that 10 minutes is like a blip. Extremely short! Again, though, it's the business of life that makes it challenging to get in once or twice every day. If I don't make it up before the boys, then I have no chance to "take my sit" before the legos, toys, videogames and internecine warfare begins. Oh well, part of the challenge of developing the appropriate view and intention, right?

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was great seeing you down here for the Los Lobos show!

Just thought you might want to know that the WKU History Department Distinguished Lecture this year is Christopher S. Thompson from Ball State. He's speech is entitled, "'Giants of the Road' or Dopers? The Contested Heroism of Tour de France Racers, 1903 to the Present. He's the author of the book, The Tour de France.

The talk is Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 7:30pm in Mass Media and Tech Hall.
LvilleTex said…
good tunes that was. thanks for the impetus.

the history thing sounds fun. That may be Spring Break Week. never know. chao.

Popular Posts