#10- "You canNOT be Serious"

Date: July 10 Tues
Mileage: 1 (LHT)
July mileage: 201
Year to date: 1148

It's a bit ridiculous, but my best effort today was my 1-mile training epic, thereby continuing my goal of riding every day in July. Fact is, even with our trip today I woke up with enough time to get a short ride in. Feeling the effects of my recent efforts, I adjusted that to a coffee run, which could net me 5-10m. Then I hit the first hill and knew I was done, empty, nothing there. My calendar says I've ridden 11 days in a row, including today's epic. Of those rides, mostly all were road rides, with 1 errand ride and 1 mt.bike ride thrown in as well, and 2 of those were 40m, so the mileage is creeping up. I'm glad to take a day "off", but if I were around this afternoon I think the body could wake up to a more appreciable amount.

That said, my elbow is still bothering me, so that will have to be attended to. Sucks getting old.

Comments

Popular Posts