Mr 1%

Most of the week has been my Tuesday stress test and the reentry to the work schedule after missing so many days (3 4-day weeks in a row). My stress test went great, understanding that I had to do a dobutamine/atropine test. It was quite strange to lay on a table hooked up to a bunch a wires and have a nurse doing the ultrasound on me like I was a pregnant woman, all the while having my heart rate increase just laying there. Very strange. and my ankle still feels like shit.



Aside from having a seemingly healthy heart, I did have the interesting (good?) fortune of learning that I have a Coronary Sinus so large so as to be in the "1%" category. That's the blue vein cutting across the middle of the heart. The cardiologist was positively giddy at seeing pics of such a rare occurrence. I also indicates that I have an extra Superior Vena Cava, something people usually lose in childbirth. I'm Special, Damn Special. None of the "abnormalities" affect performance in any way, supposedly, so we'll say. Gonna get on the bike tomorrow for a commute. the diet has been much better of late. the exercise, the bike, has to follow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mutant

Popular Posts