Commutes

Date: Oct 29 Mon
Mileage: 15 (LHT)
October mileage: 409
Year to date: 2010
Temps: 42Fa.m./58F p.m. sunny, breezy and beautiful

Date: Oct 30 Tues
Mileage: 14 (LHT)
October mileage: 423
Year to date: 2024
Temps: 38F a.m./64F p.m. sunny, breezy and beautiful

The only difficulty today was the large range of temps. I was well-dressed for the morning, but really had too heavy a clothes for the afternoon. I ended up wearing the long-sleeve Smart Wool. Even though it's the heavier model, as is often extolled, the wool did the trick. Not much to report on the biking thing other than that the weather is simply perfect right now, but I have too much going on to take advantage of it. Yesterday I rode to work in the dark at 6.30 and rode home in the dark at 8.00. I don't do that very often. This afternoon presented me 64F with azure skies, but I didn't have the legs and I had to come home to help with house stuff. They're ready to tear more crap apart, so more cleaning and storing for us. Stress.

Comments

Popular Posts