'Lance' Kicks @$#@!

Date: Oct 8 Mon
Mileage: 35 (LHT)
October mileage: 125
Year to date: 1726
Temps: 91F Sunny

Whew! Just got back from a big afternoon with 'Lance' after Parent Conferences today. And Damn, I sure did enjoy the new RandoBar setup on the LHT. REALLY liked it! The Contis also seem to roll much better than the Serfas even though they still give me a stout-but-cushioned 1.75". Too much to do this evening, but big mileage commute in the heat. 91F in October. Ridiculous. Supposedly things will change tomorrow evening, but I have my doubts. It's been hot since June. 'Lance' BTW, has really improved his fitness. I was the one hauling ass and sucking wind and he seemed to always be comfortable. Good for him. He's been getting those 30-36 mileage days in and I most certainly have not. Great bike, great ride and good company.

Comments

Popular Posts