Date: Oct 9 Tues
Mileage: 26 (LHT)
October mileage: 151
Year to date: 1752
Temps: 71F Sunny

Another great day on the bike. In the a.m. I had to dive into Kroger (supermarket) to get an extra bag. It was sprinkling and the first thing I covered with the bag I already had was the Brooks. That left no protection for the work clothes, so I made a quick stop. My morning trip ended up being 9, which is on the longish side for me. The afternoon weather was finally nice- and not steaming- so I meandered down 4th street, across Market and eventually on Frankfort, though the parks including a few hills and then home. I have nothing but nice things again to say about the Rando setup. The right brake lever is a bit loose, so that'll have to be something to deal with, but I find myself using the Tektros on the top bar quite a bit. Great stuff.

Comments

Doug said…
I've been loving my new set-up as well. I am enjoying my Nitto Noodle bars on my Cross Check. I can't figure out what I was thinking using those bullhorns for two years. It finally feels and looks like a real bike. Glad you're liking your randos.

Popular Posts