LHT project

The pics I took of the LHT update suck. The light isn't great, and more importantly there's shit all over the driveway. Guess they accentuate life in full instead of in "great photo heaven". Oh well.
LHT with Rando bars mounted. I added my Tektro interrupters as well with fresh cables and housing, and remounted my cheapie Cateye computer. I like the outward flare/flair of the bar. I was going to switch stems, but instead decided to keep it for the moment and see how it goes. Being a 2-screw front-face stem, I can switch out pretty easily. This is the only pic worth anything, but it sucks. Shit I can identify includes wash bucket, basketball goal base, work stand, hose, neighbor's old sandbox and spiderman thing. I spent 30min or more just washing this morning. Man, the chain was nasty and it had soiled anything on the bottom plane of the bike: chainstay, bottom bracket, fender, crank, etc.


New Rubber. Conti Contact Security 1.75" They're a good bit svelter than the Serfas, and were MUCH easier to mount.

Local cat roaming back yard. I like how 1 eye shines green and the other yellow.

B/c the rest of my pics sucked, I inserted this one outside the Cathedral of Sevilla. The outer gates reflect the mudejar/muslim influence.

Comments

Popular Posts