RL6PP

Date: Nov 2 Fri
Mileage: 16 (LHT)
November mileage: 32
Year to date: 2080
Temps: 38F a.m./50F p.m.

RedLine6PackProject. Yes, this is a ridiculous title and it demonstrates my lack of subtlety. The Redline 9.2.5. is looking brilliant in its new guise- pics must follow- with a Brooks saddle bought on sale, RBW Banana Bag and black Wald basket on the front. the '6PackProject' refers to the simple fact that the basket is a perfect size for a 6 pack of refreshing beverage. Today I had a lock, old Vista light battery and my Timbuktu bag fill with clothing etc. b/c of an after-work jaunt with co-workers, i needed both the lock and the bag to keep my stuff mobile, but in the future I would need a much smaller bag to keep sundries and just lay the clothing and papers inside. I admit the fixie isn't the most ideal for my ankle; it kinda hurt on occasion. But no pain , no gain. It was fun to get out, and fun to have what may now be my 'hippest' machine. The Bleriot is still my fav ride. The updated LHT is a great, great commuter machine. Yet the RL6PP makes quite a statement.

Comments

Frostbike said…
Photos?

Popular Posts