Weekend+Election Day

Date: Nov 3 Sat
Mileage: 3 (RL6PP)
November mileage: 35
Year to date: 2083

Date: Nov 4 Sun
Mileage: 3 (RL6PP)
November mileage: 38
Year to date: 2086

Date: Nov 6 Tues
Mileage: 4 (RL6PP)
November mileage: 42
Year to date: 2090

Two non-rides. Saturday's was to the "Beer Depot" to fetch a 12-pack of PBR and a 4-pack of Murphy's Stout. At least I proved that the Wald basket on the 925 can hold more than a 6-pack. Sunday's trip was to Heine Bros coffee to grade papers. Imagine how ridiculous life is when I'm at the local coffee shop at 7.00 a.m. grading. It was the time change whammy that did me in. Seems time change just means my body wakes up at 4.30 according to the clock instead of 5.30. I also lifted at home Sunday. First time in a while. If think I would feel a little better (in the head) if I can lift 2x/week, just to tighten up the flab. Didn't ride yesterday either. Should've.

Today is Election and again I didn't do a big ride. We went window shopping for flooring and lightening, so the only mileage I got today was again a trip to Heine's on the 925 to grade papers. I'm on the commuter tomorrow, though.

Peace

Comments

Popular Posts