Tired Commute

Date: Nov 1 Thurs
Mileage: 16 (LHT)
November mileage: 16
Year to date: 2064
Temps: 55F a.m. windy/57F p.m. sunny

tired legs today. i rode in with 'BB', and if she wanted to, she could've left me I think. in the p.m. i at once had thought of going long, but nothing in the tank. strange day in that the morning and afternoon temps were virtually identical. wool tights+cargo shorts/coolmax top/good windshell/thinnish wool socks/wool gloves. love the stuff. tomorrow is the big ?? I would like to ride to get 5 days in this week, but don't know how the legs will feel. we'll be moving stuff all weekend to get ready for them removing the interior wall, so could be a wacky weekend. To beat last year's mileage I'll have to pull 2 300+ months, which should be too bad as long as I keep my commuting miles up. would love to do one longish ride a week- Sunday mornings?- too.

birth month too. Yippee! Peace

Comments

Popular Posts