Commute

Date: Dec 17 Mon
Mileage: 13 (LHT)
December mileage: 103
Year to date: 2605

Cold commute today. Didn't enjoy it that much, although at least I achieved something. Didn't dress warmly enough on the legs, and the double-wool glove thing didn't work either. Tomorrow is calling for 50F in the p.m., but today's forecasted 45F missed by 10 degrees. I'm going on the Bleriot tomorrow b/c the LHT had some wacky chain/rear mech thing. It stopped after I did nothing more than spin the cassette back a few rotations, but it's too cold to deal with a nastily skipping chain.

Oh, and amidst the griping about unethical evil students and cheating I've found that we made the evening news. I'm sure we'll be in a big ass uproar, but that our fearless leader will obfuscate and sweep on any rug she can find. No guts to face the problem. Only to avoid at all cost.

Comments

Popular Posts