Really Cheap Windfront Tights

I've been meaning to do this for, oh, 8 yrs. At my first 'cross race I won the C division, finishing 1st out of 3, yes, 3 contestants. I later found out that one of them, the DNF, was the dad of one of my son's friends in preschool. Anyway, I won some nice schwag/shwag for finishing first, one thing being some nice C'dale windfront winter tights- size L. They didn't fit then when I was 30lbs lighter and surely don't fit now. I'm offering them up for sale or trade to any of my interested cyclist readers first before selling them on ebay or somewhere like that. I bet they're nice and work pretty damn well. They're black and as stated have that nylon windfront stuff and if I remember correctly aren't padded.

If you're interested, leave me a comment and we'll work something out. At this point, I want someone who rides to enjoy their benefits instead of taking up space around here.

Comments

Popular Posts