Bleriot ride

Date: Feb 23 Sat
Mileage: 17.5 (Bleriot)
February mileage: 119.5
Year to date: 390

I hadn't ridden in days and days and days. Within that time span I've become very busy at work. We've had some wacky wintry weather that has limited me a bit, and I've been undermotivated, I guess. Today I took the beloved Bleriot out for an easy spin in the parks. It wasn't anything special. It wasn't revelatory. I didn't set speed records and break any new ground. It was just a ride on a great bike, albeit a ride with cold toes towards the end. Tennis starts soon, thereby ending the commuter rhythm that I have some successful with. I've mentioned several times, to myself, that I want to keep some miles going during the Spring. The last 2 weeks have so far indicated my failure to do just that. Only I can "be the change".

And Go Cats!!

Comments

Popular Posts