More blahs

If you cursor down to "February 12", you'll find that we're mired in a big bunch of ick again. There's nothing like La Ninya to upset the applecart. The kiddies- actually kid b/c Z hurled a couple time last night- got out of school early, and therefore I as well. I had a very productive couple hours at work until they forced us out the building. As ever, the hype is misplaced. It's not that bad on the streets.

As for me and the bike, damn, we've parted ways. After a good January and start of February my riding has ground to a halt. As is ever this time of year, tennis starting, language festivals for which I seem to be doing more organizing than my colleagues, and a heavy classload have sucked the air out of my tires. It's mostly excuses, though. I could've ridden yesterday and really today but the 5.15a.m. mojo was not with me. The plan is to get up and ride even 30min-1hour before work, but that's hard to muster at 25F. I like the destination that is work, but need the rhythm. Bah Humbug!

The weather has given me a 2-day headache, but it's dissipating ever slightly. And I can see the sleet coming down from out the window. Attractive!

Comments

Popular Posts