Snowish

No, I haven't ridden since Monday. I just haven't. And I'm not this morning although my time is my own. It's 28F and I haven't had to brave the elements for a while and I'm feeling sluggish.

Pics from the snow event:

'pendula' blue spruce in snow


red twig dogwood. Finally, I bought this 3 years ago for "winter interest" and it's the first time it's been contrasted with the snow. I think, now, that the chain-link fence doesn't do it justice.



The addition/renovation. It's going, I guess. Sort of funny I'm in the pic in the window. Unintended.


I like the cacophony of line and texture in this pic even thought it's not too good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovely! Wish we had had snow. We had a lousy Tuesday commute of sleet, which changed over to rain and then froze. But no time off school. I was so happy we left school immediately after dismissal, because I-95 was actually CLOSED due to ice later in the afternoon.

Still waiting for my snow day. If it's not going to happen, let's just have spring. The only reason for winter is a good snow day.
--Laura
Apertome said…
It looks like you got more snow than we did. I've been disappointed in our lack of snow as I've gotten to do very little snow biking here. My philosophy is, if it's going to be cold, it might as well be pretty/snowy as well. My fiancee disagrees and prefers not having snow.

Anyway, at this stage of the game I think we're all ready for some warmer weather so we can really get to riding.

Popular Posts