To the trails

Date: May 25 Sun
Mileage: 15 (C'dale)
May mileage: ??
Year to date: 510

Now that the near summer has begun, it's time to hit the road, or trails today as it were. I took the C'dale 29er out for about 1.5 hrs through the Cherokee trails and along the Beargrass Trail (paved) for a little extra. The local trail riders have really improved the trails and I took another new segment today. They twist without being too twisty, climb without being too steep, have interesting "trails" sections without...you get the picture. I had the good fortune of falling while waiting at a corner while still clipped in. I hadn't done that in a while, but it's always nice to know you still have the ability to embarrass yourself. Otherwise, I had fun and didn't injure myself nor tear the bike up, so anytime I can do that on a mtbike ride, I call a success.

Comments

Popular Posts