Indian Hills

Date: June 10 Tues
Mileage: 26 (Crosscheck)
June mileage: 158
Year to date: 756

I'm a little bushed. I took the CC out for a hill ride along the river. I rode up Mockingbird Valley, Indian Hills Trail, Arrowhead and the more benign Westwind. The legs felt pretty good, but my again my back and hands aren't accustomed nor happy to the rigors of the lower position. The next ride will entail the ultra-comfy Bleriot. I wanted to do a "big" ride today, but instead beat around doing nothing and then then watched Spain kick Russia's @#$ 4-1, courtesy of a pretty amazing David Villa hat trick. Now I'm even happier I bought 'L' a Valencia jersey last summer with Villa's name of it. As much as the score is exciting, they have no defense and Sergio Ramos won't stay in position. I predict they get out of group nicely and then fall on their faces vs. one of the more disciplined teams.

Comments

Popular Posts