Bike Jog

Date: June 11 Wed
Mileage: 7 (Bleriot)
2 (LHT)
June mileage: 167
Year to date: 765

'Z' had a soccer scrimmage at E.P. 'Tom' Sawyer State Park, so I took the Bleriot to try out one of the many club routes that leave from that location. Instead, I had completely dead legs and didn't even exit Anchorage. I did get to chit chat briefly with a parent of my former team captain tennis player, so that was nice. Otherwise, ughh. 'Tom' Sawyer is a pretty nice park actually. I think there are some suitable 'slealth' camping spots, but it would be a shitty location to get to on a bike. Alas, maybe to ride another day.

I added another 2mile errand up to Krogers for shallots; I had to look them up online to see what they actually were. and then to the booze joint for a bottle of inexpensive while, pinot grigio in this case.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I sent you (well, the only e-mail account I have in my book) an article about a local cyclist who was my trainer for awhile -- interesting guy. It's nice to read about something other than the big money, possibly steroid-using racers...
--Laura

Popular Posts