SC/NC weekend

No riding of late. We took the quickie family trip to a family wedding in Columbia, SC, leaving Friday and returning Monday night. The drive there was ridiculous. I'm a pretty efficient, fast driver, so when someone tells me a drive is 8 hours, I assume I can make it in 7.5 or faster. I guess karma bit me, because between multiple potty breaks (mine, for some weird reason) and 2 bottle-necks, the trip took us a solid 8.25+. Frustrating! The wedding was pretty typical and uneventful, certainly a glorious experience for those involved, I'm sure. The bonus was that we sneaked in some hiking during several days of the trip, both locations being completely new to us, so that was fun. Once back, I sat through meeting all day yesterday and spent the rest of the day completely brain dead. Today was full of yard work, so I guess tomorrow will be bike time.

Comments

Popular Posts