quickie

Date: June 19 Thurs
Mileage: 6 (Bleriot)
June mileage: 301
Year to date: 899

We're leaving for a wedding in South Carolina soon, so today is filled with errands and doings instead of ride time. I did run to the cleaners and to the film developers, but that looks like all there will be. I did consider taking the bike to SC, but I just don't think it will happen. If the timing is right, we're going to try and hike a bit in the Smokies on the way home. Perhaps I'll have some glorious mountain photos.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Funny -- maybe we passed each other! We just got back today from a week in FL -- we drove, so headed up 95 through SC (among other states). It was kind of neat going down, getting into vacation mode, and kind of long and sadder coming home. Wish I could figure out how to relax more without having to leave my own house!

Hope the wedding was nice and your trip uneventful.
--Laura

Popular Posts