Tuesday cont.

This set of pix is the first half of my riverwalk50 from yesterday, FWIW.

Interesting industrial area on west Magnolia. I like the razor wire juxtaposed with the greenhouses. There were plants growing in these, in fact.


Big Gene's. This would be a great pic at any rate, but even more so b/c Big Gene was our security guard up until this year. BG stood a solid 6'3" and went 400lbs, give or take 25lbs. This is his candy store, and from what I know, he only sells candy here.


Supposedly Algonquin Pkwy is closed. I went ahead and found a little bit of construction, but certainly nothing to hold me back. I saw a loose group of 5 cyclists coming the other way.


I like long, flowing grass. I wish I had 20 acres of it. I think I have 8 or so clumps of ornamental grasses in the yard b/c I don't own a field.


More grass along the Riverwalk west.


Riverwalk west in between Algonquin and Campground.


Blue sky, blowing clouds and angular smokestacks

Comments

Apertome said…
More great shots. It's cool to see you posting lots of photos.

I have a thing for long grass, too. I took a couple long grass shots the other day. It's a good thing I have an apartment or I'm sure I'd piss off the neighbors by letting my grass grow too long, haha.

Popular Posts