Ride/Commute

Date: July2 Wed
Mileage: 17.5 (CC)
8 (9.2.5.)
July mileage: 53
Year to date: 1037

Took a ride with los Sprawls again this morning, fortunately at a more reasonable pace. I found out today that R did some racing in his youth, as D has done more recently. D, in addition to doing the 30m club ride last night, did a 40m training ride with a group yesterday morning at 5.30, ending with a 20+mph pace. That's really damn fast. Today was nice and calm and worth getting up for.

Just now I took a ride over to the sleep doctor's office for a follow-up. My numbers look good using the CPAP machine. I'm getting more and better sleep, something which should positively affect the rest of my health. Something he told me today was that when a person gets poor sleep, their metabolism slows, which in turn affects people's weight and calorie consumption. That's about as bad a Catch-22 as I've heard.

Comments

Popular Posts