Mas commute fotos

Date: Nov 18 Tues
Weather: 30F/37F, sunny
Mileage: 18
November mileage: 335
Year to date: 2808

This morning looking east. The light is great at 6.50 a.m. The dawn brings such promise.

Same view ESE. If you look carefully, or expand, you can see the blue and red of the 'Ville's finest.


The LHT sitting next to one of our 35 entrances. Yes, 35. The black smudge top left is a portion of my glove. Ask the good wife. I have a problem with fingers in pics. But, boy, ain't that a sweet ride?


New development downtown along Jefferson St. I think it's mixed housing, with this looking down the "green" in between 2 rows of buildings, a la St. James' Court.




I rode downtown and back towards the parks via this greenway, but I don't remember the name and couldn't find it, or at least I didn't look too hard.

Side trail off Greenway up to old dump and future- supposed- home of the 'Ville 'Cross course park.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice photos. My dad showed me that new housing development in the summer -- he said the houses look very nice and were built with some care.

I'm impressed with your ability to ride in the cold. I'm shivering here just walking, with little extra air in my face!
--Laura
Doug said…
That LHT is a sweet ride! I know you don't care for the color, but I like it. The first Surly I ever noticed, and checked out in person, was in 2005. It was a sage green LHT. Four years later and I own three Surly's.
Apertome said…
The LHT is a sweet ride indeed. Love the way yours is built up -- the bar tape is really cool, especially. Your comments on the LHT (as well as Doug's) played a role in my getting one.
LvilleTex said…
ja ja Doug, I had a good laugh at the reality of the "3 years, 3 Surlys". I only have 2, but it took me 5 years. 'Course, I've obtained others in that time. :-)

And I hope my and Doug's "wisdom" led you to a good decision. I'm sure the LHT is my most ridden bike in the last 3 years. It's my (heavy) Swiss army knife.

Popular Posts