Side Trail

Date: Nov 17 Mon
Weather: 40F, windy/38F, windy and flurries
Mileage: 15
November mileage: 317
Year to date: 2790

Other than being relatively cold and blustery both a.m. and p.m., today's commute was nondescript save a little side trail i took in Cherokee on the way home. It was windy and I wasn't as well dressed as I could've been, so I took one of the trails to warm up on the climb. As ever, the LHT does a nice job on non-"radical" trails in the area. A few pics to enjoy. Notice the nice and obnoxious look of the reflective triangle on the back.

First flurries of the season on November, 17th

LHT in action. Gotta love the triangle.


Cherokee Park trial

Comments

The Driver said…
That sure looks like a sweet ride.
LvilleTex said…
thanks. I was thinking today on my p.m. commute that it's the perfect commuter. i'm sure i've done more rides and more mileage on the LHT than on any of the other bikes.

Popular Posts