Xmas goodies

I intend on doing a more thorough photo write-up of the latest Bleriot. Maybe I'll post it on Cyclofiend's site or make it part one of the yahoo or google pic groups. Today, though, we have a quick pic in the rear of the house of the Bleriot with a couple fetching Xmas additions. First and foremost I added a Big Loafer on the rear rack. I first added that rack to support a Carradice saddlebag, but now I have the Big Loafer, courtesy of my mom (thanx Mom!). The next bit of chi chi is a bell I added to stem. Future pics will show how nicely that bell dresses things up.

More to come. More rides, that is.

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks good on there. I just finished with the Albatross install a little while ago. Looking forward to a ride tomorrow after the shellac dries on the cork grips.

How do you like those metal fenders? I have been thinking about adding them to my bike.
lithodale said…
Looks good...

I had every intention of getting you that bell for Christmas after bagging on your lack of one for ultimate dandiness.

The results of my Christmas haul? One word - wool.....

Popular Posts