Cherokee/Seneca Pics

I took these in December but never posted them. In perusing the set (and those left un-uploaded) I find that like them just as much as when I took them in the first place. This was a single-speed mountainbike ride on the Redline. I remember having enormous fun that day, even with 1 gear. The Monocog is about the most unloved bike I own. I ride it. I stick it in the garage. I ride in in the snow. I let the chain rust profusely and lubed it with 3-in-1 oil, of all things (it was really rusty). If you ever feel the need to hit the trails in the 'Ville, Cherokee/Seneca offer a bit of this. Instead of providing details, I'll let your imagination fill them in.























Comments

Unknown said…
A mellow offroad ride could be a nice late Spring/early summer the RCCC. What do you think? I have never ridden the trails in Cherokee or Seneca.
Unknown said…
I understand that you speak foreign languages, but I bet you are struggling with the post above. I have been out running the chain all day and probably should be in bed instead of haunting various cycling blogs.

Popular Posts