"Epic" S24O...and not mine

Please follow this link to check out Reverend Dick's full fam S24O. He's got kids everywhere and his Big Dummy maxed out with paraphernalia. I'm in awe and highly jealous. Part of this is/was made possible by location; our trip through the 'Ville wouldn't be so scenic, rustic or amenable. We live in a "real" town.

On another note, the Brew2 Cruise hosted by the RCCS, takes place today, quite possibly with accumulating white stuff on the ground. Last time we had 17F, this time rain or snow. I've already scheduled my April ride and I'm gonna be making plans for a RCCS S24O for summer. It'll be a 35-miler to Clark State Forest in IN and back. I had opportunities to ride this week and just didn't but today I'll get my distance in on the RCCS ride and maybe that'll jump-start the engines.

Comments

reverend dick said…
Hi Tex, thank you for the love.

We do live in a fairy tale wonderland, where the streets are paved with gumdrops. But sometimes we drive all that stuff someplace and start from there, too.

Popular Posts