Rides

I've done quite a few miles this week (for me), and they've been of highly varying quality. Sunday's RCCS Mixed-Terrain was half bliss, half death march. Monday I took off. Tuesday's was a mediocre effort on the Quickbeam. Wednesday I tried something different and took a Cherokee/Seneca Hill ride on the Blueridge and I used my heart rate monitor for the first time in a while. I wanted to see what crappy legs felt like at specific HRs. Really it was a pretty good ride, with some "brisk" (and in effort) climbing. Thursday's was another mediocre effort on the QB. I strongly feel like some of these tough rides have been influenced by mexican food-induced lower GI issues.

At this point River Rd. is definitely closed

Today I rode over to IN and did a lunchtime ride with LithoDale.. I used the HRM again to gauge my efforts to there and back; I think it worked pretty well. But of course, long and lean Dale whipped my on the moyenne montagne. Tomorrow the RCCS does a show-n-go 80-miler. That should be interesting.

self-explanatory

Comments

Popular Posts