commute No.11

Did a quick there-n-back commute this morning. Nothing too special except that I took the QB for a change. I meant to take a pic of my packing solution, but did'nt. Not too into that right now, for some reason. Had the 'lil loafer filled with underwear and stuff. On top I lashed my shirt (pants still there from Monday) and another bag with lunch. I had to tuck my shirt and jacket in to use the good rear blinkie, and relied on my princetontech headlight. As ever, the QB was smooth, smooth, smooth.

The afternoon was less eventful as I was running late and had to zoom home (relatively "zoom"). The ride seemed a little bumpier this afternoon and I heard a potential BB click. Gonna have to get that worked on.



This pic is for Lithodale. He wants to cultivate that macho mileage/speed thing, but still keep his indie soul. This pic shows some dudes who I think do that, the 120m D2R2. Looks fun, and it's fun to be fit too. Thanks to "An hour is the same.:..."

Comments

Popular Posts