Afib

Afib doosie has come on tonight. I'm 2.5hrs in after 2 pills and it's still there. Might be an ER trip in my near future (meaning tonight).

Glad I had that bike ride today. Remind me to lose 80lbs while I'm at it.

Update- other than feeling like complete crap all day, I'm still kicking. I'm still surprised that I had such an episode after a long draught. I figured it would kick my butt, and it did. I laid around either sleeping or semi-conscious until 2.00 or so. Since then I haven't done that much more save a nice, short walk with M and Z this afternoon. Even on that one those 2 zoomed far ahead of me. I assume I'll perk up tomorrow, but I'm again saying goodbye to caffeine and weight loss will be the next goal. My mom challenged me to a pound a week tonight, with us weighing every Monday- loser throws in $5- and we'll try to get a walk in once per week as well. Whew! What a couple days. And things only get busier at work with NBPTS and tennis starting. My time really won't be my own until June, but that's alright.

Comments

Pondero said…
I hate to hear that, my friend. Please send an update on how you are doing. Best wishes for normal fast!
Laura said…
Yikes! I hope today finds you better. Keep us posted.

Popular Posts