cosa

  • 1st loaded commute on Ute Friday. I would give it a C. I didn't do a great job packing and distributing. I also had issues with lashing a tennis hopper to one side. I know I'll get more practiced at packing, so it'll be good. Steering was a bit squirrely loaded, but not really. It still tracked very straight. I look forward to many more tests. In the end, the best compromise is double massive bags, but I don't have that, nor will I. I like the 1/2 bag, to be honest. It feels more like a "real" pannier, one I'm more accustomed to.
  • Took an hour+ walk with mom yesterday. Felt good to walk aggressively, but as has before, I got a massive blister en route. My feet have a propensity for those. We're trying to go out on Saturday mornings, so I have a week both to get rid of the present blister and to find a better sock/shoe solution.
  • I'm gonna write more later, but I'm doing a Mom Challenge. She challenged me to a pound a week, she for her July bday and I just 'cause. I've had a good week so far. More later.
  • Cats lost yesterday. Not the end of the world, but 2 of 22 from downtown ain't gonna win a Nat'l Champeenship.
  • It's still cold.
  • Real has turned on the scoring, but again against weak La Liga competition. In my past few years of following them closely, this has been the habit, destroy bad competition but pucker up versus "real" teams like AC Milan and of late Lyon. I hate sports.



Comments

Laura said…
Good job on the walking! Everything helps.
amidnightrider said…
I have become a fan of Lyon of the past few years. How about that broken leg at Arsenal. Third player this guy has taken out.

Fox soccer has a good show on Monday night. Fox Football Fone In with Eric Wynalda and some Brit wanker. 8>) Have you seen it?
Unknown said…
Yes MR, I sorta like Wynalda however gruff and pissy that he is. I don't do much scheduled TV watching save an occasional game on the weekend, but I'll try to give it a watch.

As for Lyon/Real, oh well. I just found out I'm going to be in Madrid the same day of Spain's first WC match. That'll be fun!
Unknown said…
I just commented on my own blog under a different ID. How post-modern!

Popular Posts