Mas limpio

I didn't do any riding yesterday, but I did spend a good while thoroughly cleaning the LHT and Blueridge for further duty. Both were foul, especially the drivetrains, so those along with the wheels took most of the attention. School will be starting next week, so the LHT needed the most (the Bleriot is pretty clean, so I kept it for later). I did get about 1.20 worth of jogging/walking this morning at E.P.'Tom'Sawyer Park where the elder had cross country practice. I love to ride, but I've had better weight-loss results in the past with a mixture of jogging, lifting and riding, oh, with less eating too.

Tomorrow I might be doing the ride below. Our plans aren't finalized, but we're headed the in-laws way, so perhaps I'm returning the the mixed-terrain area I visited in April, that time like an idiot on the mostly signlespeed QB. This time I plan on the Bleriot for the tires and gears. My only concern is heat, as temps around here are forecasted closet to 100F, which is a little warm to be out in the boonies. Looks like I need to start freezing bottles tonight.

**the previous ridemygps route did not happen, so I deleted it for another day. More to come

Comments

Apertome said…
I hope you'll do it, although I certainly understand your concern about the heat. It's been ridiculous here, too. Good idea, taking gears this time!

Popular Posts