Vamo!!

It's 6.04 on a Friday. I took the day off and am preparing to catch the bus in about an hour. The TARC#17 w/ bike rack will take me out of the city past the JeffersonFreeway (old name) where I'll pick up my first road. I'm hoping I don't hit the snag of both bike racks being full. If so, my plan is to ask to take it on board. If not, then I turn SE and ride out. I printed my maps and cuesheet at work yesterday (better printer), plus I'll have my phone although it won't pick up any service. The course provides stops at 25, 37, 50, 65, and 80, which is also around the "bail spot", but in '08 I rode from the bail spot to camp, so I know aside on wicked little climb it's an easy ride from there, so I'm feel good about that last bit. I also read that the 50m spot in Willisburg has famous cheeseburgers of some sort, so I have to search those out. Time for breakfast and we're outta here!

Comments

Apertome said…
Hopefully you're out riding right now and absolutely loving it. Here, it's a PERFECT, cool, beautiful day. Hope you have the same. Can't wait to read about it!

Popular Posts