sigh

This week has been beautiful, with afternoon highs in the 70s and blue sky. Too bad I came down with some kind of ick Sunday afternoon. Actually, I experienced some scratchy nasal drainage on our ride Saturday morning, but by Sunday it was coughs and congestion. I spent Monday at work in a congested haze and then made the dumb mistake Monday evening of taking a 'cross ride while L played soccer. By the time I got home I was in a good fever and went to bed with full clothes on and under 3 covers, which proceeded to an epic bad night's sleep.

And today I had the first "bad" food day in probably 2 or more weeks. I'm down 19lbs from my all-time high and 13lbs since I started recording.  It's amazing how much I had to have been eating. Today I felt like I ate a lot and still it was only about 2100 calories.  Shit, it takes work to eat 3000 calories in a given day.

Tomorrow hopefully the headache and aches will be gone and maybe I can take a spin.

Comments

Pondero said…
Man, I feel like I'm getting "dropped" out of the fitness peloton. Keep up the good work, and recover quickly.

Popular Posts