ChaChing!

Comments

Apertome said…
YES! I love my Acorn bag. Looks like you've got the Boxy one coming, which is probably even better. Those little rear-facing pockets are perfect for a camera, btw.
LvilleTex said…
Oh yea. Project coming along. Looking at mid or late-February. Too bad roads are too snowy to ride it.
David Crowell said…
I have bag envy.
Barturtle said…
Sweet. I too, love my Acorn Handlebar Bag, but the cost of a proper rack and decaleur prevented me going the Boxy route. I think you'll be very happy with the purchase.
Pondero said…
Wow...that's a nice one.
I also haz a bag envy.
Patrick said…
Come on folks, it isn't that nice.
NOT.
LvilleTex said…
My good wife commented when it came out of the box (in the car on the way to soccer. couldn't wait) how handsome a piece of luggage it was. It's very attractive. And by all accounts, pretty dang useful too.

Popular Posts